Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking for Family Feud episode from Fall, 1983  (Read 2483 times)

darylhankel

Looking for Family Feud episode from Fall, 1983
« on: July 19, 2011, 02:56:30 AM »
Hi Folks,
A bit new to the forum, and this is my first post.  I am searching for an episode of Family Feud (Dawson sydication days) originally aired in the Fall of 1983.  The families are Bartholomew vs. Hankel.  I am one of the Hankels.  We of course taped the original show, but after all these years, and after tranferring to DVD, the quality of our recordings is horrible.  I am hoping someone out there may have directly DVD'd the show from the Game Show Network.

If you or anyone you know might have a copy, we sure would be interested.  Please respond to me here, or directly to my email: daryl_hankel@yahoo.com.  

Thank you,
Daryl

darylhankel

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 10:25:32 AM »
Also open to suggestions as to where else besideds this board I might be able to look for tis episode.  Thanks again.

tvmitch

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 03:41:22 PM »
Hi Daryl...my recommendation would be to do a Google search of "Bartholomew vs. Hankel" and see what comes up. I'm not sure who is behind this site but it looks like your episode is listed there, try contacting that trader.
You should follow me on Twitter

Jay Temple

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 03:41:53 PM »
My suggestion: Google "Hankel+Feud+" a word that indicates someone who trades. (trade, tape, collection)

ETA: Great minds think alike.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 03:42:18 PM by Jay Temple »
Protecting idiots from themselves just leads to more idiots.

darylhankel

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 12:15:31 PM »
Yep...tried those things, but to no avail.  Hoping ot find a collector here.  Thanks for your responses :)